You've watched your son's or daughter's substance use go from "typical" to "troublesome" to "scary."
Get Access to Our Online Resource
"You're Not Sure It's Addiction"
Does this sound like you?
- You don't want to think it's that bad, but every time you think things are improving, there's another crisis.
- You're getting more and more afraid as you watch and wait for the "rock bottom" you hope will finally get your child's attention.
We know that not all substance use progresses towards addiction, yet parents who discover substance use by their teens and young adults are alarmed and eager to take action.
This course helps parents take action:
- By learning about substance use and the brain
- Identifying and reducing enabling behaviors
- Learning to actively take care of themselves
Get Access Today!
Share you name and email address (we always protect your privacy) and get immediate access to this resource!